New Zealand Football has two positions available for motivated and enthusiastic physiotherapists. These assistant positions are for the women’s U-17 and U-20 national teams. These are exciting opportunities for two experienced physiotherapists.
The successful applicants will be expected to:
- Be available for the U-20 Women’s and U-17 Women’s Qualifying tournaments. Dates for these commitments are:
U-20 Qualifiers: training camp from 8-10 July. Tournament from 11-24 July in Auckland, New Zealand
U-17 Qualifiers: training camp August (TBC). Tournament from approximately 7-22 August (dates and location TBC)
- Co-ordinate and manage all player treatment and monitoring
- Liaise with the NZF Medical Director, Coaches, Manager, Sports Scientist and Team Doctor over medical and injury issues
- Have strong administrative and organisational skills
- Have the ability to work in a team with players, team management, support staff and other officials
- Have post-graduate physiotherapy qualifications
- Have previous experience working with sporting organisations or teams
It would be preferred that the applicant:
- Has experience working within the football environment
- Is based within the Auckland region to enable attendance at training
If you have an interest in football, excellent organisational and interpersonal skills as well as an ability to work as part of a high performing team, email your CV and covering letter to Viv Sheldon
No applications will be accepted over the telephone.
Applications close at 5pm on 4 June 2017.