New Zealand Football Statutes
New Zealand Football’s Statutes govern how the organisation operates. They set objectives for the organisation and cover such matters as the process for electing Executive Committee and the relationship between the governing body and key stakeholders. The Statutes also also highlight individual bodies within the organisation and their roles (Appeals Committee, Women’s Advisory Group etc) and their roles.
– New Zealand Football Statutes (September 2014) – PDF
New Zealand Football Code of Conduct
The purpose of the New Zealand Football Code of Conduct is to encourage fair, ethical treatment of all persons and organisations that come under the umbrella of New Zealand Football (NZF).
All persons will agree to abide by the NZF Code of Conduct and acknowledge that any breach of the Code of Conduct, or any part of it, may result in disciplinary action under the NZF Statutes, Regulations and Policies.
New Zealand Football expects all Federations, clubs, organisations, employees, members, referees, administrators, associates, coaches, players, volunteers and parents or guardians to understand the possible consequences of breaching the Code of Conduct and ensure that they abide by the Code.
The following Code of Conduct applies to all NZF members and persons participating in NZ Football activities.
– New Zealand Football Code of Conduct (February 2007) – PDF
New Zealand Football Regulations
New Zealand Football’s regulations cover procedural matters, matters of misconduct and rules for individual competitions. Regulations for individual competitions are subject to change from season to season. For a latest copy of the regulations governing those competitions please contact NZ Football. Otherwise, current regulations are available below (PDF).
–NZF Working with Children Policy
– NZF Disciplinary Code
– NZF Code of Ethics
– NZF Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players
– NZF Club Licensing Regulations
– NZF Anti-Doping Regulations
– NZF Anti-Match Fixing and Sports Betting Regulations
– Chatham Cup 2017
– Women’s Knockout Cup 2017
– ISPS Handa Premiership 2017-18
– National Women’s League 2017
– National Youth League 2017
– Manchester United Premier Cup Regulations 2015
– NZF Anti-Match Fixing and Sports Betting Guidelines
Registered Intermediaries – Payment Disclosure and Publication