New Zealand Football is running a newsletter entitled ‘Get In to Football’ in 2017. This is a round-up of all the community football news across the country.
NZF has the strategic goals of:
1. More New Zealanders loving and playing football
2. Our elite teams winning at pinnacle events on the world stage
This fortnightly wrap collates all of the news from the community game.
The fourth issue of ‘Get In To Football’ (which is attached) covers:
– Exciting Times For Young Futsal Talent
– Coaching: B-Licence a Vital Step on Pathway
– McDonald’s Junior Football Kicks Off
– ISPS Handa Premiership and John Key
– National Competitions Review – The Way Forward
– Mitchell Steps Down as Community Director