Is your club, school or charity having a raffle or auction in order to fundraise money? You can go into the NZ Football Donation Draw to win a signed All Whites jersey.
Signed Memorabilia – New Zealand Football Donation Draws
New Zealand Football assists eligible New Zealand Not for Profit Organisations by providing 20 items annually to aid in raising funds through raffles and auctions. Please note that NZ Football does not provide any financial donations unless by prior approval of the Board.
Due to the large number of requests received by NZ Football the recipients of the 20 items will be chosen by a random draw which will take place on a quarterly basis and will consist of 1 item per organisation, with a maximum of 5 Not for Profit Organisations per draw.
The dates of these quarterly draws are March 30, June 30, September 30, December 15 (or following Monday if falls in a weekend or public holiday).
Guidelines have been established for eligibility into the Donation Draw. Should you wish to be considered please follow the set guidelines below and read and sign the Terms & Conditions.
To be eligible for the NZ Football Donation Draw the following Guidelines have been established:
• All applications must be submitted in writing, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Tracy Brady, NZ Football, PO Box 301-043, Albany, Auckland.
• Requests must include within the application the following information:
o if a charity, proof of charitable status (e.g. Certificate of Incorporation)
o charitable/Not For Profit organisation’s primary contact name
o primary contact’s direct working telephone number
o mailing address
o event date for which the item is being solicited
o event type and event beneficiary
• When submitting requests the applicant must indicate acceptance of the NZF’s Donations Draw and Usage Terms & Conditions (PDF doc), before the application will be considered. (Note: to email this, you will need to print and scan the signed copy, or note with your email application that the signed Terms & Conditions are in the post)
• You will only be contacted if your organisation is successful in the draw. The winners of each Donation Draw will be notified within one week of the draw date and items will be forwarded within one week of each draw to the winning organisations.
• If unsuccessful and the date of event allows the applicant to remain eligible for the next scheduled draw they will be automatically transferred to that draw. If however the request does not fit in this time frame, the request will become invalid and reapplication will be required.
• In order to help the greatest number of organisations, each organisation is limited to one donated item per year.
New Zealand Football do not provide monetary contributions or merchandise donations for the following:
• Businesses, retail and otherwise
• Capital campaigns/start-up funding for new businesses
• On-line auctions
• Chamber of Commerce/City/Neighbourhood festivals
• Class reunions
• Family reunions
• Student ambassador/exchange programs
• Non-charity events and organisations such as company picnics, employee golf tournaments, employee recognition/incentive programs, and organised adult social sports teams
• Not For Profit Organisations that are NOT based in New Zealand
We look forward to receiving your application.