New Zealand Football offer all its active coaches the use of “Football Online”, a modern, interactive resource to complement the current Coaching Course Programmes on offer.
Drawing on International Best Practice, Football Online can not only be used as an additional learning tool for coaches, but also provides opportunities to share best practice and discuss common challenges faced.
Leading the way in supporting and developing coaches in New Zealand, Football Online provides access to:
• Session Plans for coaches working with Junior, Youth and Senior players
• Interactive Learning Opportunities for Coach Development
• Coach Forums to share best practice and discuss challenges faced
• Whole of Football Resources and Promotional Materials
• Coach Templates to support Running a Team – Player Codes of Conduct, Registers etc
• Referees Courses and Information on the Laws of the Game
• Access to Football Research Articles
To access Football Online please click here
New Zealand Football fully endorses the FIFA 11+. The “FIFA 11+ ” is a complete warm-up programme to reduce injuries among male and female football players aged 14 years and older.
The programme was developed by an international group of experts, and its effectiveness has been proven in a scientific study. Teams that performed the “FIFA 11+ ” at least twice a week had 30-50% fewer injured players.
For further information on the FIFA11+, please click here