New Zealand Football is running a newsletter entitled ‘Get In To Football’ in 2017. This is a summary of all the community football news across the country.
NZF has the strategic goals of:
1. More New Zealanders loving and playing football
2. Our elite teams winning on the world stage
This fortnightly wrap collates all of the news from the community game.
The 17th issue of ‘Get In To Football’ covers
– Young Futsal Women Book Olympics Berth
– Q and A: Anna-Marie Keighley
– NZF Takes Giant Digital Step Forward
– Updates to National League Draws
– Players Buzzing for Big Kick Off
– Loss of Former NZ Captain Mourned
– Q and A: Alan Stroud