New Zealand Football is running a newsletter entitled ‘Get In To Football’ in 2017. This is a summary of all the community football news across the country.
NZF has the strategic goals of:
1. More New Zealanders loving and playing football
2. Our elite teams winning at pinnacle events on the world stage
This fortnightly wrap collates all of the news from the community game.
The seventh issue of ‘Get In To Football’ (which is attached) covers:
– Coaching – Female environment brings benefits
– Coaching – Longo expanding her horizons
– ISPS Handa Chatham Cup and NZWKOC – Second round draws revealed
– Referees – Three NZF refs at FIFA U-20 WC
– QCM – Three Kings achieve QCM status
– Juniors – McDonald’s Junior Football Coaching Video 4