New Zealand Football is running a newsletter entitled ‘Get In to Football’ in 2017. This is a round-up of all the community football news across the country.
NZF has the strategic goals of:
1. More New Zealanders loving and playing football
2. Our elite teams winning at pinnacle events on the world stage
This fortnightly wrap collates all of the news from the community game.
The fifth issue of ‘Get In To Football’ covers:
– Football Legends Line Up for World Masters Games
– Duo Relish Return to World Stage
– Fit4Football Set to Feature at World Masters Games
– McDonald’s Junior Football Coaching Videos
– Auckland Sides Dominate University Futsal Champs
– ISPS Handa Chatham Cup: Centre Stage for Minnows